Friday, March 8, 2013

REVIEW: Wet N Wild's Nude Awakening aka Shades of NAKED

Wet N Wild Color Icon Spring 2013 Limited Edition Nude Awakening Palette



Bottom Line: A great neutral palette in a price that can't be beat with shades that do a fabulous job of keeping up with Urban Decay's beloved Naked palette. Get this limited Spring 2013 palette while you can!

I lucked out when I found the last, lonely Wet N Wild's Spring 2013 Color Icon Palette in Nude Attitude on a back shelf in my local drugstore. I couldn't wait to take it home and play with it. Despite the $4.99 price tag, the eyeshadows in this palette rival some of its high-end pricier counterparts with its great pigmentation and easy blend-ability.

And when I say these rival, I mean these closely resemble some other premium shadows in my collection.  Behold.



Obviously Urban Decay's Naked palettes contain more colors, but upon close comparison and much swatching, the Wet N Wild Nude Awakening palette offers some pretty fantastic dupes for some of my favorite UD shades.












No comments:

Post a Comment