Friday, November 16, 2012

Pop Sugar Must Have - November Edition

I haven't even had a chance to do a post on October's box and surprise, November's box just turned up on my doorstep!  Despite some earlier misgivings, I get really excited for the Must Have box simply because you really never know what you're going to get - from makeup and accessories to food to books and stationary, it's been an eclectic mix of goodies that keep me coming back for more.

At $35.00 a month, it's the priciest of all the services I subscribe to, but I figure I'll continue through the end of the year as I'm quite curious to see what PopSugar will do for Christmas. But let's not get ahead of ourselves....



Here's what's inside November's box:

1) Stonewall Kitchen Cinnamon Doughnut Mix - Value $9.95

2) Mandy Ingber's Yogalosophy DVD - Value $14.98

3)  Snow & Graham Letterpress Thank You Notes in "Dogwood" (6 cards and envelopes) - Value $15.00

4) La Boite Spice Mis Trio - Full Size Trio Value (8.25 oz total) for $45.00 / Sample Value (1.5 oz total) for $8.18

5) Mor Lip Macaron in "French Vanilla" - Value $10.00

6) Gorjana Parker Bracelet (burgundy leather with gold hardware) - Value $55.00

TOTAL BOX VALUE:  $113.11

All in all, this was a pretty good box - I LOVE the Gorjana Bracelet and the Mor Lip Macaron. I'm also an avid baker, so I'm looking forward to using the spices and the doughnut mix, too.  Bring on the Christmas edition, PopSugar - I've been especially good this year, so no coal in my box, please ;)

*PopSugar Must Have Box subscription was bought and paid for by me. This review was unsolicited and no compensation was received for it. As always, the opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment