Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September Glossybox aka full-size product love



Oh, I love Glossybox delivery day. I literally squeal and rip the package right out of Manny the Mailman's hands. (We've become buddies, though - so he is totally amused by this.)  And this month, the reaction was totally justifiable.

There were THREE - count 'em - THREE full-size products waiting for me when I opened this month. Without further ado, here's what was in my Glossybox:

1) GKHair Moisturizing Shampoo - full size 10.1oz for $20.00 / sample size approx 2oz value $4.00

2) GKHair Moisturizing Conditioner - full size 10.1 oz for $20.00 / sample size approx 2oz value $4.00
Looking forward to trying both of these out as the colder / drier weather approaches. Anything moisturizing is a big plus

3) Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water - FULL SIZE (double yay!) - value $13.00
I got the cleansing wipes of this brand in another beauty box subscription of mine. I really like cleansing waters and wipes, particularly while travelling and this is a great sized bottle for just that purpose. 

(L-R) Swatch of Glossybox by Kryolan Lipstick in Glossy Pink and swatch of Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream in No. 31 (Golden Beige) - though it looks a bit light on my arm, this is my shade (which I wore all summer). Minutes after applying the BB cream, it oxidizes and adjusts to my skin tone. 

4) Kryolan for Glossybox Lipstick in GLOSSY Pink - FULL SIZE (yay!) - value $14.00
Now some people might think this is a cop-out since it is a Glossybox-branded product. However, the lipstick was made by Kryolan - a brand that has gotten a lot of love from MUA for their pigmentation and quality. The shade itself might be a tad light for my skintone, but for the most part, it's a very wearable dusky pink shade. I probably wouldn't wear it on its own, but I can see myself using this to warm up a nude shade.

5) Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in No. 31 Golden Beige - FULL SIZE (ok, now you're just spoiling me, Glossybox!) -value $29.99
I have actually been using this product all summer long and I love it.  It's a BB cream, but has fantastic coverage. And yes, I paid the full $29.99 for it. I was ecstatic to get this in my Glossybox. Not only was it full-size, it was in my shade, too! This is the first time ever - with ANY of the numerous beauty subscription boxes that I have received - that filling out the initial survey asking me about my coloring was used to personalize a product choice for me. Way to go, Glossybox!

TOTAL GLOSSYBOX VALUE: $64.99

Bottom line for this month:  I heart Glossybox. Great brands, great value and a step up in the personalization factor. Big win.

No comments:

Post a Comment